1. What is community engagement for you?
It's when you get involved in a project/organization that benefits your community but also your well-being. For me, it's important to get involved to become the voice of positive change in my town. Beyond volunteering, engagement is a form of learning that no one else can teach us and is a golden opportunity to gain experience in a field and even leadership.
2. When you were a child, you wanted to become ...
When I was in 5th grade, my biggest dream was to become an astronaut! Maybe because I was often in the moon
3. Who is the person who inspires you the most and why?
My grandmother always inspired me ... She was illiterate and having grown up near her, and I realized the importance of reading and education very quickly!
4. Do you have a talent?
I painted since the age of 12 ... With practice, we become good, as they say!
5. What do you see for Edmundston in 10 years?
I am very optimistic about the future of Edmundston. I'm hoping that the next municipal councils will be as dynamic, positive and innovative as this one. I hope to find several new businesses, new families, newcomers!
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What do you hate more than anything in the world?
8. Why did you decide to settle in the area?
9. Breaded chicken or grilled chicken?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. What would you like to leave as an inheritance to your children?
My love for arts and culture, I believe it is fundamental that our young people be exposed to the differences that exist in this world and that they are sensitive to different realities. By being open-minded, culturally and artistically, we are less able to judge each other and so we can achieve great things together.
12. What could you do until the end of your days?
Attend music concerts!
13. If we took out a book about your life, what would be the title?
14. Why do you believe in the development of Edmundston?
Because I believe in the people here, in their potential, in what we can accomplish together, for some time, there has been a renewal of energy compared to the development of Edmundston in various forms, and it's fun!
15. Creamy or traditional?